Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so you’ll need something appropriate to eat for breakfast right?
Try this Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal. It’s delicious…and easy to make too!
Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 1 (15 oz.) can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice*
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 1/2 cups Dry Old-Fashioned Oats
*1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice:
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Allspice or Cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
PREHEAT to 350 degrees. WHISK pumpkin puree, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking powder. WHISK in milk.
MIX in dry oats. COAT 8 x 8 dish with non-stick spray. POUR in mixture. COVER with foil and BAKE 45 minutes. REMOVE foil after 35 minutes.
It’s an easy breakfast treat for a cool fall day. As an added bonus, the recipe makes about 9 servings, so you’ll have enough for your whole family (or for leftovers!).